Each source of funds document must be issued within a 3 month period and in PDF, JPEG, JPG or PNG format.
Please see below a list of acceptable proofs of funds:
- Current income/salary slip issued.
- Proof of inheritance + Bank statement with current balance.
- Share sale documents
- Loan agreement + Bank statement showing receipt of loan + Bank statement with current balance.
- Deed of ownership of investments, properties etc
- Investments portfolio showing details of investments for a given period
- Property sale documents (Completion statement) etc + Bank statement with current balance.
- Sale of other valuables other than property + Bank statement with current balance.
- Confirmation of savings (Current bank statement)
We wish to inform you that this check is a manual procedure and it might take up to 3 banking days.
Results of this verification will be communicated by email and in the app directly.
In order to be able to upload a photo, please make sure that you allow our App access to your camera or files.
Your document can be rejected if it exceeds 10MO or if it's in another format.
If you are self-employed, to validate your source of funds you will need to send us via email at least 2 of the documents in the list bellow :
- Company last audited accounts
- Business bank statement dated less than 3 months
- Last tax notice
You can only send them by email to email@example.com since you can only upload 1 document on the App for the moment.