If you reside outside of the European Economic Area, you will not be able to access the Akt.io App right now and you can claim your AKTIO coins through our exchange partner: Bittrex Global Exchange.
In order to do this you have to:
- Open the Bittrex website or download the Bittrex mobile app here .
- Complete the registration process on Bittrex under ‘’My account" (Identity & Residence Verification) - you can find the Bittrex support page here.
If you want to do it on the Bittrex app please follow instructions here.
You can find all the details needed for the Bittrex KYC verification here.
If you're a UK resident, the Bittrex App will be preferable as the website version might not allow you to enter your postcode correctly.
Please note, that this step is crucial and if you don’t validate your account on Bittrex you will not be able to create your AKTIO wallet and claim your coins.
3. Generate your AKTIO wallet on Bittrex
4. Click on Holdings in the upper right corner of the site on your Bittrex account. Type ‘’AKTIO’’ in the search bar and click on Deposit.
CAUTION : If you search for the AKTIO Coin on Bittrex please make sure that you select the correct ticker “AKTIO” (not AKT which is Akash)
5. Click on Deposit to generate your wallet and wallet address.
6. Copy your AKTIO wallet address that you just created.
7. Go to ico.akt.io and paste your AKTIO wallet address as shown below. Once the wallet address provided, follow the instructions on the website.
8. When the AKTIO coin withdrawal has been requested, our team will start the transfer of your available AKTIO coin balance to your Bittrex wallet. This process can take a few days due to the popularity of Aktio so please, bear with us.
Akt.io is gonna pay the fees for these transactions to Bittrex, for all ICO investors who can't have access to the App.
IMPORTANT: We are not responsible for the eventual delay or non permission access to the Bittrex platform.