- Click the “Please Confirm Your Identity” banner on the app. You will be guided to a screen which will display the steps to be followed to complete your KYC. Please read the steps that will be performed, however if you did not do so, not to worry, there are instructions at every step of the way. Click “Get Started”.
- Pick the country where your proof of identity have been issued
- Once you do this, you will be requested to choose the identity document you wish to provide. Select one of the options from Passport, Residence Card, Drivers License or Identity Card.
- After choosing the type of document you wish to use, please follow the on screen instructions.
- The App will request permission to access your camera, click “Allow”/“Ok” and follow the on screen instructions to complete the document scan process. For certain types of documents, you may be required to scan both the front and back sides of the document.
- Upon completion of this step, you will be required to take a selfie with the identity document that you have provided in order to ensure the photograph on your ID is accurate.
- After taking your selfie and uploading your documents you will be informed of the results of your KYC check almost immediately.
Please note: If you quit the application or close the KYC midway, none of your progress will be saved and you will be required to restart the process from the beginning.
Article is closed for comments.